Thursday, September 22, 2005

Welcome to the World Cute Shoes!

Since I know Ryan doesn't care about the MMC, here's a subject he'll care about. Some of you may know about my search for cute brown shoes. A few years ago (during forensics) I found the cutest brown shoes ever born. Now, I still think they're cute, but I've sort of gotten over them. Besides I need practical brown shoes for work. Well in my search for prectical shoes (which I found and now own) I also found the new cutest brown shoes ever born. The best thing is that the heel is small enough to still be good for work!

So, I'd like to say welcome to my closet shoes! Ryan, they are Kenneth Cole "Mr. Boss" in chocolate brown. And here they are!

2 comments:

C-Lover said...

I am crying tears of joy for you, your feet and your closet (a.k.a. Ryan approves)!

Kenneth Cole Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Jean. said...

Shannon!

Yes! I love when you update your blog and I come here and get to read about 1) BINGO 2) Bi-lly and 3) the cutest brown shoes ever born. I am jealous. Those are HOT. I can't wait to show you my brown boots! (My next mission is a decent brown "forensis" type bag for class...we'll see how this mission goes...

Damn those are cute shoes. Damn.
I am wondering why someone goes to Marshall Fields to buy a birthday card. Isn't that weird? Or was it a gift card? Bi-lly.

OK. I can't believe Matt went to Bingo with you. You should tell him that Fuji-ya is one of the best places to make out in the cities and that he should put a sign in his restaurant that says so (even though it was the Minneapolis restaurant because they have the private rooms.)

Was Matt pissed when he almost won? I was pissed reading that. Was our friend there to finish filling out the card for him? Was crabby grandpa there throwing things?

I love you, Hillcrest.