Monday, September 12, 2005

Let the Christmas Season commence!

That's right ladies and gentleman! I spent 8.5 hours unpackaging Christmas crap that sells from $10-$150 yesterday for Marshall Fields. Once my shift was over, another crew of Christmas elves was going to spend 6 hours actually putting it out and decorating the department (which i believe happens to be on my floor). This means that I will walk into work tomorrow afternoon and be confronted with a Winter Wonderland....in September!!! Cuz it isn't bad enough that at one of my other jobs I will have to start production work on Christmas of Swing! Now I'm gonna get beat over the head at 2 out of 3 places of employment...gee I can't wait till i start bartending the Christmas concerts as the Fitzgerald too! God bless us everyone!!!

2 comments:

Jean. said...

You are living my fantasy.

Not that I REALLY think I could stand Christmas for 3 months straight...maybe 2 months...

From now on, whenever I am around you, I will sing Christmas carols to brighten your day! That seems like it would solve everything.

I fucking love Christmas.

C-Lover said...

I feel for you sweetie. But you forgot the worst part...all the damn kids that are going to be around.

"Where's Santa mommy?"

"Up your ass. little Timmy!"