Monday, September 12, 2005

" This one goes out to the blog girls" & "Ryan can talk!!!"

" This one goes out to the blog girls"
That's what Tony said on Thursday night....at first Jean and I didn't quite understand him. But about three seconds later, I realized what he said:
"Jean, he said 'the blog girls' "
"oh....shit"
"yeah, guess they've been reading"
"Shannon, I think we need to buy them shots"
"I think you're right"
And so the evening continued with some shots, more beers, more dancing, and (I'm ashamed) more cigarettes. It was a good night...but it was about the get better...

"Ryan can talk!!!"
It's true ladies and gentleman, Ryan Senechal, drummer of the Tony Sims Band can talk. During Tony's acoustic set Jean wanted to go talk to Smokey and while we were sitting there Ryan came up. I nearly fell off my barstool when he asked, Which one of you is Shan O'Brien. I hung my head in shame. That'd be me. So now he has a face to put with the blog he's been reading at work. And who's box was Burkart playing with? This is getting worse. That's also me. So they've officially been reading the archives. And who called Burkart chubby? What's with the 20 questions??? ALSO ME! Then I felt the need to explain the whole chubby thing and how I didn't really mean it and I'm the last one to talk and... no, you're right. Burkart's fat. We tell him that every day. For the record, those are Ryan's words, not mine.


Well, we found out a lot of things...Ryan talks for one. He was wondering why he was getting much attention on the blog (other than his angry faces...he assured us that he isn't actually angry. He enjoys playing and his wife tells him that he makes faces all the time). Jean and I told him that he'd get more blog time if he talked. Well Ryan, I hope this is what you had in mind. I would like to congratulate you on getting your own entry in the blog. Thanks for telling us about Amazon...aka Slutzilla and the preacher who sits in the back. We'll continue to let you know via our blogs what's going on out the in front of the stage. See you next Thursday!

Oh, and TSB members...feel free to comment...let us know you're reading.
Jean- we'll miss you this week while you're in Arizona, but its gonna be O'Brien & Petrie Mother/Daughter night at the MMC

1 comment:

Jean. said...

NO FAIR.

I want to come. Maybe I will send my mom.