Thursday, November 03, 2005

Fall Weekend of Fun

It was Jean and Shannon's Fall Weekend of fun and we all had a great time. The weather was perfect on Monday. We had great food and multiple desserts at Cafe Latte (Where the hell is the Blue Moon Reisling???) Watched a shitty French horror movie (yes Ryan, it is still necrophilia if its only oral sex), and went to the Trail of Terror. (BTW David, I have finally regained hearing in my right ear after the screaming...and thanks for holding me when I was scrared!)

Most of the pictures were on Jean's camera, so I don't have too many. but these are from the beautiful fall walk we went on...

It seems like such a sweet innocent activity...

Until someone finds a stick.

Ok Mr. I'm an Abercrombie model...why are all of your clothes on?

Are we trying to be sexy? Are we matching? Did we make Shannon puthe?

The most beautiful thing I saw all weekend.


Awwww!

Ok, I didn't have any pictures from the haunted house, so this is the scariest picture I have. Boo!

3 comments:

Jean. said...

Dear Shannon,

Thanks for putting that very scary picture of me on the internet.

Love,
Jean.

p.s. Where are our sexy pictures?

Shan said...

There...more horrific pictures of us on the internet...happy?

C-Lover said...

Why do I take such horrid pictures when I am with you guys? What is it about you two that makes me think, "This would be funny to do in front of the camera and I wouldn't regret it later"?