Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Thursday is Poncho night

Ok, so I know this is a little late, but after reading Jean's entry, I wasn't sure it was necessary. But then I remembered our agreement...Speaking of that...Matt and Chad, what's up??? You're slower that I am!

As you may have read from Jean's blog, Chad and Matt (Jean's Matt, not my Matt) joined us at the MMC last week. Matt was convinced he'd met me before...pretty sure not. BUT he went to Harding too...granted he graduated a bit earlier that Matty and I, but it was funny to hear about how many teachers were there when he was a student that we also had. Oh Harding....

The boys were fun dancers. Now, now offense to Matty (my matt) but its nice to have other people to dance with. Boys who will spin you and try to dip you, and dance like crazy white boys. Of course some of this could have been due to Chad's amusing inebriation. Don't apologize Chad! I love you drunk...you're great. Hugging and kissing my mom, ordering more beer, dancing, and talking about AFA...it's great...you should be drunk Chad around me more often! Though I enjoy regular Chad too. Basically, since you don't have class Friday's, you and Jean shold come up together more often. Then you can see Ryan the real drummer. (Not that we didn't enjoy Poncho and his large hair!)

So yeah...Jean pretty much caught us up on everything else...Ryan Senechal come back! Chad and Matt come back! Wonka Boob come back! Side boob...it won't be necessary for you to come back.

1 comment:

Jean. said...

Ooo, I disagree.

It may be necessary for side-boob to come back. Didn't you just kinda wanna poke it and see if it would pop?

Uh...yeah. Um, me neither.

(Nobody dropped a glue gun, if that's what you're thinkin'.)