Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy MMC Anniversary

I'm gonna keep this short since Jean already wrote a rather detailed blog about last Thursday.

But, I just wanted to say that last week was awesome! It was the first time in quite a while that all 4 of us (Matt, Rae, Jean, and I) were all there. Once we got there, we realized that it's been a full year of ladies nights at the MMC. Some people may think it s pretty dorky, but i'm really glad we have this...ya know? It's been a great way for Jean and I to keep seeing each other, and Matt, Rae, and I (the only two peopleI still talkto from the class of 99) to keep hanging out. Plus that people watching is priceless.

So Matt and I walk in to find out that Chris isn't our server...we have a new girl...and we wait 40 minutes for drinks. We also noticed that Dave shaved. Dave...I thought we've discussed this. Ok...you're trying something...see Jean's ideas. But we had some Kamis, danced a bit (despite a bad knee), and made a great deal of fun of The Rave and Wonka Boobs. (I think I actually saw some nipple from Wonka Boobs...I can't even say that about Slutzilla!) Dave sang the "old school acoustic set". That's right...I used the term old school regarding something that's been going on for less than a year. The set included Yesterday (we all know my fondness for that song). Perhaps it was in apology for shaving???

Ultimately, it was a great night. We also have recently found out that TSB wil be playing at the Half Time Rec. For those of you unfamiliar, read up about the time when Rae and I went...it should be fun with TSB!

And Mr. Senechal...I'm glad we can put a smile on your face...we're there for your amusement. Mr. Smokey, I like the haircut, but I'm sorry....you are a man about a hat.

1 comment:

Jean. said...

Oh yeah, I forgot about Smokey's haircut. I'm all about that. He's a guy too!

Remember when Dave asked Smokey how low his girl could go? Or when Ryan told Tony to fuck off when TS asked him where the drums were on "Wipeout"?

I can't wait until a fight breaks out on stage. It'll probably be the same night we start one with a dancer out on the floor.

I am so pissed that I can't this week. Grr.

You'll be representing for both of us, O'B.