Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Full Time Employment is good

As of June 4th I will be a full time employee at Marshall Fields. I am excited about this...at least for the time being. Some people have told me I'm wasting my time- that I shouldn't be working retail. Others have said this is a good step to something else. I'm just looking at it as something steadier than theatre for a while and as a nice break from the job that made me dislike what i used to love.

But the best part of being full time at Marshall Fields is...HEALTH INSURANCE! [insert heavenly "ahhhhs" here]. That's right I will have health insurance as of July. Who excited? ME! Yay for being able to go to the doctor if I'm hemorrhaging!

1 comment:

Anskov said...

Congrats on fulltime employment, Shan! Yes, health insurance is a wonderful, wonderful thing. Now you can get your prescription for nenesxl (today's word verification word).