Saturday, June 03, 2006

Are we on cops?


It's probably hard to tell what this is but it is a cop in my backyard with a rifle...a loaded and ready to fire rifle. Let me tell you all a little story:

My mom, her friend Carol and I are having a delicious dinner when all of a sudden Carol says, "there's someone in your back yard". So mom goes to the kitchen and she says, "its a cop!". Then she opens the door. The cop steps back from behind a tree and is holding a rife. He says "don't come out here" so she closes the door. Being nosy, we're all looking out the windows. There are like 6 cops with rifles and pistols pointed at our neighbors house. They were hiding behind shit and turning corners with the guns pointed. This went on for like 30 minutes then they just left and never told us anything about what they were doing. I think we'll just keep our doors permenantly locked! God I love my neighborhood!

6 comments:

Anskov said...

That story is INSANE! I've seen things like that when I lived in the 'hood over by University Ave. Pretty scary and at the same time fascinating.

Jean. said...

What the hell!

A squirrel eating a cookie and then this!

Do you think there is a way ou could find out what happened?

christina said...

I'm with Jean. Get this "ou" to find out what happened.

Ha, Jean.

I suspect the squirrel had something to do with this. I mean, we should have suspected him. Real squirrels don't eat cookies.

C-Lover said...

Hearing the story from you over the fun was much better. But that picture rocks! You should have gotten pictures with the sexy cops after the "all clear".

christina said...

AV: what! I don't remember this. Who was it - Tanaj?

christina said...

OH yeah! Good ol' Amy. Yes. I recall this now.

Shannon, thanks for letting us use your valuable blog comment space to establish this.