Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Feelin Good

I've had my fitness DVDs for 5 days now. I've worked out 3 times and am feeling pretty good about it. This may not sound like much to those of you who work out often, but this is good for me. I've stuck to the schedule I've laid out for myself and while it hasn't even been a week yet, I've done well. I've been eating well without denying myself anything. I know that if I "diet" I won't stick to it. So, if I want ice cream, I have it...but only one small scoop instead of the Lalapalooza size portion I may desire. But cereal & fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch, a healthy dinner and I'm feeling pretty good. It's gonna get harder with my fucked up work schedule, but I'll do my best to be healthy when I have to eat out too.
Kickboxing is hard...a little fast for me still, but I'll get it. The aerobics "female Fat Zones" is awesome...nice mix or arms, abs, and legs using weights and the ball. My abs hurt and I love it!!!

2 comments:

Jean. said...

I wanna play! Let's do the video sometime!

I SHOULD be up Friday, but I can't make any promises. The intrepid is still wounded, and the only time I can fix her is Thursday morning, and I don't know how long it will take. But I want to come up really fucking bad, so I will do what I can.

C-Lover said...

Good for you sweetie! You are doing better then me already. Help me stay motivated and get off my ass!