Saturday, March 26, 2005

Sleepy Stripper

Reason number 417 why I love the Minnesota Music Cafe: Sleepy Stripper

Yes, it was another great week with the Tony Sims Band. David and Logan from work came out for their first TSB experience and finally got to see what all the fuss is about. Though Smokey wasn't playing...he's smoking up in Jamaica with Jen...lucky bastard. And apparently Tony and Dave are spending Easter weekend at church...in Las Vegas!!! As Dave says: "we're gonna go play some high stakes at the Bellagio. We might lose, but we might not, but we probably will". Well said sir. Dave was looky mighty hot this week by the way...and he played Yesterday of course!

But the real reason that this week was so delightful was because i made a new friend. We have named him sleepy stripper...you'll soon undertand why that is his name. So, Jean and I are out shakin our asses to something (probably mustang sally) and we notice this odd man dancing in front us, girating his hips and grinding himself against the stage. My first thought is that he looks like a male dancer...a stripper...not that i have much experience with strippers....really i don't. But sure enough, he's moving his hips way more than any normal stright man would...we got quite a kick out of it. Later in the evening, he was dancing with slutzilla and some of her friends...he was obviously intoxicated, but not a horrible dancer. Oh, and i should add that he was actually kind of hot. Despite his cargo pants and baseball hat, he was hot. Well, Jean bet me $10.00 that I wouldn't dance with him. Ummm, hello, i need 10 dollars! So, during Twist and Shout Mr. Stripper happened to be shaking his ass near me and I was doing the same. Before i new it, his hands we on my hips and we were dancing. I am now the proud owner of $10.00. Well, Mr. Stripper's hands kept wandering up and when they finally reached my breasts, i removed them...that's when he asked if he could go home with me! No sir, you may not. You are a stripper.

Well, after that rejection ,he had no choice but to go sit at the rail and pass out. Thus the sleepy part of his name. He sat there, head bobbing for over an hour...through singing, screaming, guitaring (yes its a word), and even through Slutzilla's friends putting lipstick on him! Oh sleepy stripper...the crazy old woman dropped her number on your shirt and you didn't even notice. You could have had sex for money and that's hott. MMC, I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Ok..... Just so you know... when my hands reach your breasts... i am expecting you to hold them in place... and take me home :))

Jean. said...

Shannon--
Awesome post. I really hope that sleepy stripper comes back. Because he was hot and looks like Augusten Burroughs.

We're going to Manhattan!!!!