Friday, January 20, 2006

We either need to leave or get drunk...

That's what Matt said after about 15 minutes at the MMC last night. During the course of the evening we learned about strangers favorite positions, reaffirmed that slit means slut (and the clap/crabs), and that RAGGSberry Kamis can taste like vile cough syrup if not properly mixed.

The plan was to go for a few drinks and leave anyway, but after we walked in...We knew it would turn into more than that! The first person I see sitting on the rail (next to the only available seats) is none other than Slutzilla. That's right...She's baaaack! Let me just tell you how I excited I was to see here again. Sensei Matt, you missed it...Wish you could have met her. Now, Slutzilla on her own would have been enough, but she had a friend with her. A friend who was VERY loud, who thought she was flirting with the nasty men, and who walked like a stripper...Not that I have anything against strippers. Her friend's name is Mufasa. Ooooh say it again....Mufasa! This is because she had a lion mane on her head. A yellow highlight/black lowlight chunky streaked lion mane right on the top of her head that she kept fluffing both on and off the dance floor. Mufasa! She was pretty much going down on this older man on the dance floor. I vomited a little bit in my mouth. Sadly, it wasn't the first time that night that I was tempted to do so.

Another regular (lets just say he's danced with Rae a lot) was standing behind me at one point and I hear him yell; "Oh yeah....Reverse cowboy! I love that!" ummm gross. We don't need to talk about our favorite positions across the bar. Besides, I'm pretty sure you meant reverse cowGIRL unless there's something we don't know about you. I think we finally have a nickname for you sir!

Jean, some boring details for you: Elvis still sits prominently displayed on the monitors as he should be. However, I wish that we could have toasted Wilson Pickett during Mustang Sally, but perhaps Tony didn't know he died yesterday. Speaking of Tony, he learned that his antioxidents are low....What??? Do people under 50 need to worry about that? I guess so. More fruit (raspberry kamis) and vegetables (tobacco is a plant!) for Tony!

1 comment:

C-Lover said...

Though I usually don't care for MMC posts, this one made me laugh. I'm glad that the shenanigans keep a coming from the wondrous folks at the MMC.

And who doesn't like the reverse cowboy!?!