Wednesday, January 04, 2006

holiday picture post

I'm a little behind the times. So here's the holiday extravaganza post. Apparently I didn't use my camera too much cuz I don't have nearly as many pics as other people have. In fact I don't have any from when David was here or from the TSB night with Chad's birthday woman. But anyway, the holidays were good. Low key Christmas upbeat and fun New Years with some good and bad moments in between...pretty standard in many ways I suppose. The nice things was that I hung with with old friends and new friends. Glad to say that the new years spent with Chad, Chris, and Matt was probably one of the best new years I've ever had...thanks new friends! But before I get to all that....

I also spent a day with Ryan doing "St. Pauly things": Mickeys, ice skating, Candy Land...

Ryan cried at Mickey's because they ate there in the Mighty Ducks... a movie that always makes him tear up.

Then we went skating...we didn't fall down once!

But I learned a trick!

So did Ryan.

No one likes a showoff!

NEW YEARS EVE

Jean and I were showing our sexy stockings and this creepy pregnant man loved it!

Then there was this creepy moment...just kidding Chris! It was hot!

Rachel was Bob Fosse & Matt was goldilocks...or Shylock


The painful and awkward morning after....hello 2006!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Note to self...copious amounts of Captain Morgans and Coke makes me lose all sense of self respect. Thank God we weren't near any bodies of water or I'd have shucked my clothes and gone swimming too. LOL. Massaging Jean, Tonguing Shannon, and Dancing not once but BOTH nights. Jeez, next thing you know I'll be sleeping with...aw crap...I hadn't seen that last picture. For Pete's sake people, cut me off sooner!!! Seriously though, it WAS a great NYE! I'm glad I got to share it with all of you.

Anskov said...

Shannon - I LOVE the Shylock reference - it redeems my silliness a little bit at least. I'm adding you to my blog links list once I come up with a new, hip theme

C-Lover said...

I still think my trick was better then yours!

Ice skating was a ton of fun. Please send me those pictures! Thanks.