Thursday, January 20, 2005

I love children!

Ok, I know its been a while since I've written...I knew I wouldn't keep up on this! So...here's a few updates...

I'm working two shows in rep at the History Theatre now. One of them is To Kill a Mockingbird and let me tell you...its the cheapest form of birth control I can think of! After working with these little children...wow! There are three kids in the show, but because of child labor laws (which also say we can't put them work on the drill press or table saw i nthe shop....stupid laws) we have two teams of three. For those who find math difficult, that means there are six children in the company. One of them...I'm suessing she's 10...announced to the director that she was about to have a nervous breakdown. This was during tech rehearsal. She told the director that she hadn't had enough practice and it was the director's fault if she looked stupid on stage. Let me shore with you that this ten year old has a stage name...of course she does...in fact, no one knows her real name! And if that wasn't enough...on tech day, one of the adults in the show thought it would be a good idea to take the little children to CANDYLAND (a little piece of heaven in Saint Paul) on the dinner break. Yes, because annoying children on sugar will make my job easier!!! My stage manager and I will be getting our tubes tied as soon as the show closes. Ok, enough about work...

Some Tony Sims updates:
-Jean's pissed (St. Louis pales in comparison to the Tony Sims Band)
-Tony sang to Rachel and I last week
-Dave sang Yesterday for me and told my mom Happy Birthday
-Tony sang Baby Listen To Me for Rachel and I on Thursday and Saturday
-Tony touched me...sorry Jean
-Dave called me "honey" twice
-Shoeless was wearing shoes
-Rachel had the first personal encounter with the skanks
-Tony and Dave saw us sitting in Rachel's car sobering up and said by to us

Well, we'll be seeing them all again tonight! That's 3 times in the course of 7 days!

Alright, its just about time for me to go back to work. I know this wasn't the most interesting entry, but perhaps it will tide Jessica over ti the next one!


3 comments:

Jean. said...

First of all, your posting was at 4:20. That's awesome. Second of all, keep your slutty hands of my man.

p.s. I would do Dave in a second. What's up.

See you Thursday, slut.

Shan said...

Jean, It's not my fault that your man finds me sexy. You touch Dave, I'll cut you like you've never been cut before...and I will inform Tony that #4 is definitely an option. BI-ATCH

Jean. said...

Shannon,

For Tony #4 is an option.

Jean

p.s. Like Dave would do me--he didn't even acknowledge me with his water bottle, ho.