Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Kick Ass Vacation!

The first big thing we did was visit Seaworld. As soon as we walked through the gates, Henry put on his Japanese tourist costume (the camera) and started clicking. By the end of the trip between Henry, his friend Jimmy, and myself we had over 600 pictures. I was able to narrow it down to my 140 favorites to print. Don't worry...blogger would never support that many, so here are some of my favs.

I fed and pet a ton of dolphins. It was so much fun!



The Beluga whale kept swimming to the glass and pressing his head against it.

The Shamu show was awesome! I realized i wanted to stage manage it cuz there were so many cool light and sounds cues...especially the night show: "Shamu's house of Douse". And guys can you imagine have a killer whale's mouth in your crotch?

Dance dolphins dance!



This is one of my favorites. Seaworld was a very good day!!!


After Seaworld we went to this kinda sketchy Mexican place. I like that the sign says "Healthy Mexican & Seafood" There was nothing healthy there and who would get seafood from a place where you had to put a token in the bathroom door to use it???

Are you actually gonna eat that? Honestly though, the food was pretty good. Potato Tacos. For the Irish Mexican in all of us!

Time for the happiest place on earth!

Capt. Jack Sparrow made me happy!


Henry was unsuccessful at pulling the sword from the stone.

I like that rather than purchase the picture of us on Space Mtn., Henry just took a picture of the picture. Those 2 in front wet themselves from the looks of it!

My princess castle


Us and the goof and me and Mickey...both in their fancy 50th anniversary costumes!

I finally got my ears! I was adorable! And so is this pic...another great day!

Watching the sunset at Seal Beach

We went to the tide pools at Corona Del Mar again. I saw a sea slug and called him my squishy cuz that's how he felt....squishy.

After petting squishies we climbed rocks.


It was a great vacation and it was really hard to come home...especially hard to come home to cooler weather and work. I love visiting California and seeing Henry. Being with someone...ya know? But all good things must come to an end so that we can begin looking forward to another visit! I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

C-Lover said...

You guys got some great pics!!! Glad you had a good time.