Monday, September 11, 2006

Home Again

I back from sunny california just in time for the 55 degree weather! Its odd that yesterday i was at the beach in shorts and a tank and today i'm wearing a builky sweater. I've been doing laundry and editing pictures all day since i luckily was not scheduled at work. (its always nice to have an extra day off after vacation to recoop). I'm sure I'll post a full blog tomorrow or wednesday, but the long and short of it is that I had a great time! I fed a dolphin, met Mickey Mouse, and spent time with the "boyfriend" (for lack of a better term).

Spending the week with him was the best part...and here's a little preview...when we got to his house he covered my eyes and brought me into the room where he had set this up:
All of these little lanterns and tealights. A great beginning to the week! More later!

3 comments:

Anskov said...

welcome back to the blogosphere, Shan. The lights look great!

C-Lover said...

Well gee wiz, what could all of that mood lighting be for?!?

I can't wait to get the whole story!

Jean. said...

I can't wait to see your other pictures!