Monday, July 31, 2006

Ok...I have a hilarious photo to post and blog to write about someone from Thursday night at the MMC, but I'm just not in the mood. I got some pretty awful family news yesterday resulting in a funeral to attend towards the end of the week.

But, the good thing is that someone really took care of me last night. He listened while i was upset. Told me to let it out...and i sorta did, which isn't easy. Then just at the right moment he changed the subject. He didn't try to make me happy, just tried to distract me from the shittiness of life. And then......he sang me to sleep. It could only have been better if he were with me hugging me rather than me hugging the stuffed giraffe that is his namesake. I'm so thankful for him.

But the point is that sometime soon a hilarious photo will be here...as soon as I'm up to accurately describing the character.

2 comments:

C-Lover said...

Please call me and fill me in.

Jean. said...

I hope you're doing okay.

I'm sorry. If you need to talk, I can sing too, but it won't mean anything compared to the giraffe.